There are some things on this site that are all for good fun (see my upcoming article on the rules of rage cage and beer pong), but there are also posts that are incredibly important to your being allowed to stay here, legally. This one is one of the latter.

When you move address on a visa (read: most visas that are relevant to readers of this site), you need to lodge this with the USCIS using a form that is commonly referred to as the AR-11.

All of the information can be found on the USCIS website and the form can be filed online or via mail (I’d recommend online where you can).

You have only 10 days after moving to file this document, so don’t forget!

Did I miss something? Please let me know!