Since moving to NYC and starting this website to try and help Aussies (and other expats) new to NYC, I’ve met some really awesome people one-on-one. Some of the people I’ve met have had specific questions they needed help with, … Read More
- How to move to America & Moving to New York City
- BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- SETTING UP
- LIVING HERE
- DINNER WITH NEW FRIENDS
- Latest from the NYC Expat Blog
- Dinner with New Friends
- Where to watch the AFL Grand Final 2018 in New York City
- Green Card Lottery 2018 (DV-2020): Eight things you must know
- Tuck Shop NYC is closing after 13 years!
- Wine Tasting Sail NYC: Our Weekend on the Water
- Why you’re not allowed to share your contact details at Dinner with New Friends
- Madison Square Eats: Flatiron does gourmet
- Board game bars NYC
- What is an i94 and how to print my i-94 number
- East Village Restaurants – Where to eat in the East Village – My Top 5
- Millman wins, and US Open Ticket Prices Plummet
- Dear the NYC Australian community, things aren’t “worse”, they’re just different!
- Do you like pizza and walking? You’ll love a pizza walking tour in NYC!
- SPECIALS & DEALS
- 25% off
- House & Apartment Cleaner
- 50% off
- The Best & Cheapest Co-working in New York City
- Need Dinner?
- Welcome to America Josh
If you’re looking for a great spot to watch the 2018 AFL Grand Final in New York City, you’ve come to the right place! If you’re having an event or know of a great venue, please do let me know and … Read More
First things first: The green card lottery 2018 (DV-2020) is not yet open (I’ll update this page when it opens). DO NOT TRUST ANY WEBSITE THAT TELLS YOU OTHERWISE. Second things second: There is only one official website for entering the green … Read More
If you haven’t heard of it, Dinner with New Friends is my own little way of making New York City a little smaller and a little more friendly for those who live here: 10 people who have never met each … Read More
With so many East Village Restaurants to choose from it can be overwhelming. Don’t worry though, I’m here to give you a rundown of what I think are the Top 5 restaurants in the East Village (from what I’ve tried so … Read More
I don’t normally post personal feelings and thoughts, but I want to start a conversation with the community of Australians living in New York City (and further afield) to see what you all think. I’m highlighting Australians because I am … Read More
This weekend, a small group of friends and I tried out Scotts’ Pizza Tours (more specifically, we did the “(North) Greenwich Village Pizza Walk” one) and it was delicious and great fun! From their website: From wood-fired brick ovens to … Read More