Have you met Hans? Did you know he’s from Adelaide, South Australia!?
Hans is sweeping America, and we couldn’t be prouder! From the ABC:
An Adelaide cabaret star whose onstage persona is that of a camp German accordion player has captured the hearts of millions and gone where no Australian has gone before by qualifying for the live finals of America’s Got Talent.
He’s destroying the competition in America’s Got Talent and has moved all the way through now to the Quarter Finals so it’s time to put your money where your piano accordion is, and pick up the phone if you’re watching!
Known professionally as Hans, the self-proclaimed “international superstar, sex symbol, accordionist, home wrecker, Madonna fan”, impressed the judges — including German supermodel Heidi Klum and Spice Girl Mel B — with his performance of the song It’s Raining Men (video above).
It’s fantastic to see our performers and stars finding fame in the U.S., so now he needs your help!
Reaching out on Facebook this week, Matt (“Hans”) Gilbertson asked:
How to vote for Hans
- Vote online via two different URLs, nbc.com/agtvote and xfinity.com/agtvote. You can vote TEN TIMES per email. So if you vote using both URLs, that is 20 votes.
- Call the toll free number that will be posted after I perform on August 28! or
- Download the America’s Got Talent app: nbc.com/AGTapp
The more ways you vote, the better my chances are of staying in the competition!!
Other ways to help Hans
- Tell your American friends to watch VOTE for me on August 28
- Share my performance on social media
- Share my posts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Leave comments on the AGT posts about my act and vote up the positive comments (Honey… Help me flush out the trolls)
LETS MAKE AMERICA GLITTER AGAIN!!!!!!!!